Welcome to Killer Harmony! This is the place for music promotion and education, specifically aimed for creative young people. Killer Harmony started as a blog, and it is in the process of going from blog to business. Some plans for the near future include the release of audio, eBooks full of advice for music lovers just like you and lessons to improve your skills.
I started Killer Harmony back when I was a freshman in college, more than three years ago! Holy wowza! Now, I’m a college graduate, and I am starting to work on building a career out of this lovely blog. I still post new blogs each week, and I have no intentions of stopping. I want the blog to be a free resource for all to come to and read whenever.
If you are interested, you can check out my web content management page. In simple terms, web content management means that I will manage your online presence, either your social media, website, or both.
Killer Harmony is for you if you:
- Want to learn about classical music
- Are curious about promoting and educating others on music
- Love reading about creative hobbies
- Are a creative person with an interest in learning a musical instrument.
Killer Harmony is not for you if you:
- Already have an advanced music degree
- Do not want to learn about music and music education
- Feel as if the arts do nothing for society
- Are more interested in promoting sports and academics
Products & services
I offer web content management services to musicians an so creative people who are unable to do it themselves. Packages include social media set up, post creation and scheduling, blog writing, and more.
I have a couple of eBooks and online courses in the works for social media, blogging, and music promotion for professionals and aspiring musicians. If this is you, don’t hesitate to subscribe for updates on releases.
I hope you join the Killer Harmony family and start your journey to a killer life full of creativity and harmony!